Terms & Conditions for Ticket Buyers
1. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website services as offered by us.This website offers visitors tickets for the virtual NanoScientific Forum Europe 2021 on 15-17 September 2021. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. When buying a ticker for the virtual NanoScientific Forum Europe 2021, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
3.The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access the virtual NanoScientific Forum Europe 2021 on 15-17 September 2021, when the virtual NanoScientific Forum Europe 2021 is scheduled to be hosted.
4. The prices we charge for tickets are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for tickets displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Main information about pricing is available on the payments page.
5. All prices are stated in Euro. This figures are non-negotiable.
6. The event organiser determines how you may pay for tickets and registrations. All credit card purchases are processed through our secure online payment system.
7. The purchased ticket can not be cancelled and is non-refundable.
8. Please note that you purchase virtual NanoScientific Forum Europe 2021 tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
9. The purchased ticket will be delivered electronicaly via email address.
10. We may, without prior notice, change the tickets; stop providing the tickets or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the tickets. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the tickets without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
11. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
12. The Customer is deemed to have taken note of NanoScientific Forum Europe privacy & cookie statement, which can be consulted on NanoScientific Forum Europe (nanoscientificforum.com) website, and to agree to the way in which personal data provided by the Customer is processed as described in the aforesaid statement.